Class #3 only of Starting in Beekeeping series.
Sunday April 24th, 5:30 -7:00 PM – Zoom meeting appropriate for all beekeepers.
Topics focus on common tasks and challenges for beekeepers. These include
- Inspecting colonies, diagnosing disease, swarm prevention, queen evaluation, and corrective options to improve colony survival.
- Making Colony Increase, buying bees, splitting colonies, catching swarms.
- Pollination – crops, moving bees, evaluating successful fertilization.
- Honey Production – supering, wildflowers and varietals.
- Managing Hive Maladies – pests & disease.
Cost: This program only $50.
(Included in the complete series of workshops including all Starting in Beekeeping classes and workshops for $250)